Preparing for your new flooring
CHOOSING AND PRICING YOUR NEW FLOORING
- You will need a pencil, note pad, tape measure or yard stick.
- Draw an accurate diagram of your room.
- Measure all walls and note the dimensions.
- Bring any fabric, color samples of paint, furniture, window dressing etc. you will need to choose your new flooring.
- Check to see if your old floor is concrete or wood?
- Is there carpet or any old flooring that will need removing?
Just bring this information when you visit us and you’re ready to choose your carpet and get your pricing.
GETTING READY FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
- Remove all closet doors.
- Remove all furniture
- We recommend that painting be done at least 3 weeks prior to your flooring installation.
- Apply painters tape to door jams and corner walls leading to the room the flooring is to be installed to prevent scuffing while flooring and materials are brought to the room.
You’re ready for installation day.
Give us a call to get started at 413-